The 7 Reasons
- They are not trusted or respected
- They can’t converse effectively with the senior executives
- They can’t clearly explain how their solution helps the buyer’s business
- They are too self-centered
- They use the wrong closing strategy
- They don’t alleviate the risk of buying their solution
- They can’t establish a personal connection with the buyer
First of all, the product or service should obviously be effective…that’s a given, but it is so clear to me that the way in which it is presented is what decides the yes or no.
Time spent on the product/service is absolutely necessary, but what about time spent on how it’s presented? The words used? The descriptive graphics and readability? How clear is the message?
A brand should stay true to its character when deciding how to send its message. Think of your brand as a person walking down the street. How would he/she walk and talk? What words would he/she use? What clothes would he/she wear? Really…shut your eyes and imagine what that person would be, and don’t vary from it.
It WILL be the deciding factor when making a sale.